- 21 March 2020: Considering the rapid development of COVID-19 in the UK, the ABCP is starting a new donation campaign to support the NHS and the frontline medical staff in the UK to fight against COVID-19.
- 3 February 2020: Together with some other British Chinese organisations, the ABCP was calling for donations to support China’s battle against the 2019 novel coronavirus 2019-nCov by arranging purchase and delivery of very much needed medical materials to China (now closed): dedicated web page for public information disclosure, a new story about the donation campaign (released on 22nd February 2020), the first announcement about this campaign (released on 3rd February, 2020).
ABCP (Association of British Chinese Professors, 全英华人教授协会) is an independent and non-profitable association dedicated to increasing its members’ impact and engaging academic collaborations, in particular collaborations between UK and China. ABCP members represent the highest calibre of Chinese academics in the UK across many fields.
The missions of ABCP are:
- to promote academic excellence in education, engineering, social and physical sciences, medicine and emerging areas;
- to stimulate academic collaborations between members and beyond;
- to develop and new talents and provide mentorship to young academics;
- to promote Sino-UK communications and collaborations in a wide range of disciplines;
- to provide expert advice to policy-makers both in the UK and China to advance bilateral relations for the benefits of peoples of both countries.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or suggestions.