- Since the outbreak of COVID-19 in late January 2020, the ABCP has been working hard to help support frontline medical staff in China and in the UK to fight against the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 by organising donation campaigns and arranging purchase and delivery of very much needed medical materials to hospitals in China and in the UK.
- Dedicated web page for publicising all our activities
- Donation campaign to support the NHS and the frontline medical staff in the UK to fight against COVID-19 (started on 21st March 2020)
- News story about the donation campaign (released on 22nd February 2020)
- First announcement about the campaign to support China (released on 3rd February 2020)
ABCP (Association of British Chinese Professors, 全英华人教授协会) is an independent and non-profitable association dedicated to increasing its members’ impact and engaging academic collaborations, in particular collaborations between UK and China. ABCP members represent the highest calibre of Chinese academics in the UK across many fields. The Associate now has set up an official account on WeChat, and please subscribe to it by scanning the QR-code to the right.
The missions of ABCP are:
- to promote academic excellence in education, engineering, social and physical sciences, medicine and emerging areas;
- to stimulate academic collaborations between members and beyond;
- to develop and new talents and provide mentorship to young academics;
- to promote Sino-UK communications and collaborations in a wide range of disciplines;
- to provide expert advice to policy-makers both in the UK and China to advance bilateral relations for the benefits of peoples of both countries.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or suggestions.