- April 2021: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2nd ABCP Annual Conference (which was originally planned to take place physically in July 2020) has now been postponed to 2nd and 3rd July 2021. It will be held as a virtual event this year. See the ABCP 2021 conference web page for more details.
- September 2020: Collaborating with a number of UK universities, ABCP made a short video to welcome students coming from China to the UK for a degree programme. Watch the video by clicking the link here: HD version, SD version.
ABCP (Association of British Chinese Professors, 全英华人教授协会) is an independent and non-profit association dedicated to increasing its members’ impact and engaging in academic collaboration, in particular collaboration between the UK and China. ABCP members represent the highest calibre of Chinese academics in the UK across many fields. The Association has set up an official account on WeChat; please subscribe to it by scanning the QR-code to the right.
The missions of ABCP are:
- to promote academic excellence in education, engineering, social and physical sciences, medicine and emerging areas;
- to stimulate academic collaboration between members and beyond;
- to develop and new talents and provide mentorship to young academics;
- to promote Sino-UK communication and collaboration in a wide range of disciplines;
- to provide expert advice to policy-makers both in the UK and China to advance bilateral relations for the benefit of peoples of both countries.
Contact us via email@example.com if you have any queries or suggestions.