- For more news and events, please visit the news page and the event page.
- July 2022: The 2022 3rd ABCP Annual Conference was successfully held on 1st and 2nd July, 2022 as a hybrid event. See the ABCP 2022 conference web page for more details.
- June 2022: On 17th June Friday 9-11am UK time, the ABCP and the China Data Analysis and Research Hub (CDA, 中国数据分析研究中心) co-organised a joint webinar on Concepts for Health Care of the Future – The Convergence of Biomedicine, AI and Machine Learning.
- July 2021: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2nd ABCP Annual Conference was held on 2nd and 3rd July 2021 as a a virtual event. See the ABCP 2021 conference web page for more details.
- September 2020: Collaborating with a number of UK universities, ABCP made a short video to welcome students coming from China to the UK for a degree programme. Watch the video by clicking the link here: HD version, SD version.
ABCP (Association of British Chinese Professors, 全英华人教授协会) is an independent and non-profit association dedicated to increasing its members’ impact and engaging in academic collaboration, in particular collaboration between the UK and China. ABCP members represent the highest calibre of Chinese academics in the UK across many fields. The Association has set up an official account on WeChat; please subscribe to it by scanning the QR-code to the right.
The missions of ABCP are:
- to promote academic excellence in education, engineering, social and physical sciences, medicine and emerging areas;
- to stimulate academic collaboration between members and beyond;
- to develop and new talents and provide mentorship to young academics;
- to promote Sino-UK communication and collaboration in a wide range of disciplines;
- to provide expert advice to policy-makers both in the UK and China to advance bilateral relations for the benefit of peoples of both countries.
If you are interested in joining the ABCP as a Full or Associate Member, please read here and follow the links accordingly.
If you are interested in collaborating with the ABCP as an industrial partner, contact our VP for Industrial Liaison and Fund Raising via email@example.com (currently Professor Junwang Tang). If you are interested in collaborating with the ABCP as an non-industrial partner (e.g., public bodies, funding bodies, media, NGOs and charities), contact our VP for IT and External Liaison via firstname.lastname@example.org (currently Professor Shujun Li).
Contact us via email@example.com if you have any other queries or suggestions.