News about the organisation is listed here.
- 29 November: Jointly with the Chinese Life Scientists Society in UK (CLSS-UK), ABCP issued a joint public announcement regarding the recent event about Dr Jiangui He’s research on gene-modified humans. The announcement is currently available in Chinese only and can be found here.
- 18 September: Three members of ABCP, Prof Yi-Ke Guo (郭毅可) of the Imperial College London, Prof Jiangzhou Wang (王江舟) of the University of Kent, Prof Zhibing Zhang (张志兵) of the University of Birmingham, have been elected to be Fellows of the Royal Academy of Engineering (FREng).
- 24 June: ABCP was officially announced in London (Chinese news release).
- 13 June: The Chinese website is live.
- 8 May: The English website is live.
- 25 February: The second preparatory meeting was held in London (more than 100 British Chinese professors attended).
- 27 October: The first preparatory meeting was held at the University of Surrey.