- The Board will set and review the membership fees for each category of member of the Association on an annual basis.
- Honorary Members shall be exempted from the membership fee.
- Members who are emeritus academics from a UK universrity shall be exempted from the membership fee.
- Unless otherwise determined by the Board, each member (other than an Honorary Member) shall pay the applicable membership fee to the Association annually within two months of the Association invoicing that member for the same.
- At the Board’s discretion, a maximum delay of two months may be allowed for late payment of membership fees.
Register as a New Member
If you are not a current ABCP member, you need to register with us as a new member first.
If you are a full professor or hold an equivalent professorial title with a higher education institution in the UK, please click the following link to register your full membership.
- Full Membership Registration Form: link to be added
If you are a member of academic staff at a higher education institution in the UK but have not reached the full professorial academic rank, please click the following link to register your associate membership.
- Associate Membership Registration Form: link to be added
Renew Your Existing Membership
- Full Membership renewal: link to be added
- Associate Membership renewal: link to be added
If you don’t renew your membership after the set deadline, your user account and other personal information will be deleted from the ABCP system and the website (per requirements of the EU GDPR and UK Data Protection Act 2018). If you later decide to come back to the ABCP, you will need to register as a new member.